Turn-Key Salon and Spa Services
Everything Matters – This is a Service Based Business
To us everything matters. We focus on providing excellence in services to your community, building rapport and addressing senior’s lifestyle needs with a boutique line of quality products and exceptional service.
Details are important: we train and credential our staff, and manage all aspects of the salon experience including the billing and operations. Additionally, CPG’s comprehensive services can be fine-tuned to fit your objectives and the needs of your community, with specialized salon products, programs and services.
Why Your Organization Should Work with GPG
- Providing excellence in care to your residents, leveraging our licensed salon professionals.
- Reduce your fixed costs for salon care, leveraging our brand and presence to encourage new residences – maximizing your margins and profits.
- Deploy and take advantage of our customized services pricing based on per usage basis or a total care plan mapped to your community’s needs.
- Give your community comprehensive salon and spa services: haircuts & styling for women and men, shampoo sets, hair colors, highlighting, luxury pedicures and hand and foot treatments.
- Leveraging our ability to integrate salon services with your existing programs and events.
Meet our Founders
Kurt Schemers has significant real-world experience working with global brands: Simon & Schuster, Random House, Microsoft, CBS, CNBC, News Corp, CNN, SONY / Columbia Pictures, SyFy Channel, and Harper Collins.
He’s a charismatic successful serial entrepreneur who has built and sold multiple businesses, with valuations in the millions.
Like all of our dedicated team, Kurt eats, sleeps and breathes the salon business. His focus, along with the rest of our team, is on building high value for our business relationships and senior care community members.
MaryBeth Schemers has been producing marvelous hair creations for 3 decades as a licensed Cosmetologist. She found her passion, a life mission, working with seniors and styles in 2010 and has been stuck with the bug ever since.
Her presence in the salon lightens up the room and always brings smiles to her clients face no matter what time of day it is. She has an admiration for seniors, and she doesn’t hide it as her clientele often stop in to say hi – they love her as much.